Monday, March 30, 2009

Tech-mology . . . Is it good or is it wack?



This is one of my favorite Ali G segments, so I thought I'd post it in its entirety. You might be wondering what this has to do with pipes or pipemaking. I thought this would be a humorous way to put the word out on some impending technological advancements I'll be employing to stay better connected with my customers and to disseminate more information about what's going on in the shop. Keep an eye out, both at the site, and here on my blog for details. And to all you Homo sapiens out there . . . "Re-spec!"

Todd

2 comments:

  1. I love the looks the Bill Gates clone gives Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a HOOT! I love an early morning laugh.
    How could "homo" and "floater" conversations ever not be funny!

    ReplyDelete